I wanted to remind you of a few things, that are imperative for you to communicate with me on:
Illness or Sickness -
1. Please let me know if you are feeling unwell (cough, cold, flu, fever, loss of sense of taste or smell, congestion, abnormal fatigue, etc), particularly during COVID-19.
2. Negligence to report illness during this pandemic will lead directly to disciplinary action up to and including termination.
3. Call 811 for immediate health advice: I will be involved in your contact tracing, healthcare correspondence and return to work plan once we you get recommendations from your healthcare worker what the next steps are.
4. ***Please note, a NEGATIVE COVID-19 test results DOES NOT mean you can return to work***. If you have other symptoms of illness, healhcare will still recommend you to stay home to not spread another illness. This will be determined on a case by case basis for community health and safety.
5. If you do not provide medical clearance, I cannot allow you back on site. So please communicate with me along the way while we navigate this 2nd wave of covid together and still try to keep working! :)
1. You must get pre-approval before booking for future school dates.
2. When you inform me of your school dates, you must indicate exact dates you are going and returning. This is for EI purposes and also for project planning reasons.
3. If you attend school without prior notice to me, you will not qualify for tuition reimbursement and possubly return to work privileges.
Referral Bonuses - thank you to everyone who has referred their friends and family into the company! Please note, due to the volume of work at the moment, reimbursements are sent once a month on the qualifying month. You will receive this in your email!
Hope this helps and if you have any questions please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow time for me to reply you, and emails will be dealt with in the order they are received, or in priority sequence.
Thank you for your patience everyone and stay safe. Wear your mask, and stay 2m apart from one another!!!